My #frugally #fabulous find of the week. #MichaelKors #plussize colored denim regularly $79.50 my price $20 ! I picked up these cuties Tuesday on a random visit to TJ Maxx. I love being a Maxxtanista! You can always find quality designer brands at fair prices. Depending on the store the curvy girl section can be spectacular, filled with many fabulous pieces for the perfect fit. I love T.J. Maxx because, it puts some of the finer things of life within grasps. (In my Eartha Kitt voice) LOVE IT! If you haven’t been to the Maxx lately you are sleeping on a Jewel!
Where do you go to find your BEST frugal finds? I want to hear from you and shop there too. LOL!
To Your Frugally Fabulous Excursions,
- Frugal Living!!! (computerinformationsystems.wordpress.com)
- CashNetUSA | How to Be a Frugal Fashionista – CashNetUSA (cashnetusa.com)
- 5 Frugal Gift Ideas (cashnetusa.com)
- How To Be Frugal (debtconsolidationusa.com)
- The Difference Between Frugal and Cheap: Which Are YOU?! (twofrugalfairfielders.com)
- Weekly Feature for Fashion & Beauty Fanatics: Q&A with Mary Hall (us.cision.com)
- Isaac Mizrahi Unveils His New Fabulous Scent (ladylux.com)
- Outfits of the Week 10/29 to 11/03 (iheartdianapetras.wordpress.com)
- Explore the Frugal Wonderland of the FabSugar Community (fabsugar.com)
- Today’s Outfit: TJ Maxx Score #5 (thefashionablehousewife.com)